Monday, May 6, 2013

Reflection - Adobe Photoshop

Hey there,
this is my reflection on the areas of interaction of Adobe Photoshop.

The area of interaction I am using is the environment. My collage is a variation of different pictures of landscapes and scenery's. These obviously relate to the environment because they are the Earth's natural features. I chose this topic in particular because I personally love looking at these beautiful scenery's and also because I love to travel and I definitely want to go to some of these places in the future.

I think although Photoshop is slightly difficult to use at first, once you get the hang of it, it is fantastic. There are many different features that can transform pictures from simple to eye-catching. I would say my favourite one so far is the magnetic lasso tool because it makes selecting a certain part of a picture really easy. I am also loving the blur tool because you can use it to blur the background of a picture and leave one part clear so it stands out and becomes the "centre of attention".

Until next time.


QOTP: Peace begins with a smile.- Mother Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment